Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday March 11th 2011

Well, I got kind of an early start this morning. Had Sparky out for about 2 hours and I did a little splitting of wood.  I used my new toys to split two (2) pieces of wood.  I figure if I split two pieces per day I will get done by the end of summer!! I’m not in any real hurry.

Got home yesterday and went to work this afternoon.  I was a little nervous even though I have done this for four years a few years ago.  I always liked working for Mark and he just got tired of the Workamper deal because they got to the point they weren’t reliable.  Got a picture of Mark and Grant…

100_2461

Grant is a senior in high school and getting ready to go to college this Fall. I also got a picture with Kim in it and Bo the Australian Shepherd…

100_2463

Got a couple pictures of the campground too..

100_2457

100_2459

I planted this tree about five or six years ago but the ice storm got the top of it…

100_2460

The job was almost the same as before, maybe a few minor changes. I had a pretty good day.

We had spaghetti for supper.  That was pretty good. I need to go on a diet and try to lose a few pounds.

Not much else going on tonight, watch a little TV and go to bed.  Night Y’all….

1 comment: