Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunday March 27th 2011

Sunday, my day off and I went to church and Fellowship Baptist.  I like the church, people are friendly and the preacher does a good job.

Today for lunch I decided to fix vegetables and rice.  Thought we had soy sauce but couldn’t find it.  Linda had some stuff that she had bought out in California I think.  We tried it and the vinegar was enough to clear your sinuses!!  We put some parmesan cheese on it and actually it was quite good!  We had rice left over so after church tonight Linda fixed rice pudding.  I love rice pudding.

I started singing with the choir tonight.  They are practicing for the Easter Cantata. I always have trouble with the cantatas.  The bass part is always to high for me.  I did get a CD with the bass part so maybe I can learn it before the cantata is scheduled.

I was tired again tonight, so what’s new?  I watched some TV and slept a little before going to bed.  Not a real exciting day but I feel good about it.. Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment