Saturday, March 26, 2011

Friday March 25th 2011

Cold again this morning!!  Not surprised, guess it is supposed to be like this for the next week or more.  The farmers were really busy though on the days it was really warm.  I know they didn’t get everything done but they sure got a lot of fields planted.

I didn’t sleep very good last night, I was trying to figure out where I made the mistake on the books.  Called Mark this morning and he hadn’t gotten to it yet.  Anyway, he said not to worry about it that mistakes happen.  I don’t like to make mistakes though but Mark is a great boss and is very lenient.  Guess that is what makes working for him, well, enjoyable.  Don’t have to worry about keeping busy, he doesn’t care how hard you work, just wants the job done if possible and if not, tomorrow is another day.

We got our newspaper in the mail from the SEMO electric coop.  I thought it was very interesting..

100_2502They put the Resurrection  Story on the front page…Front page news for sure!!!

We didn’t do anything this morning I don’t think.  We have an appointment for Sparky Monday,  They said it was good to wait a few more days before taking the stitches out.

Had a good day at work, kept pretty busy with campers, propane and selling things inside. Also like to talk to the people that come it and wait for the shuttle to Lambert’s, (home of the “throwed” rolls).  People always have something to say or stories to tell and most are very interesting.  Oh, when I closed up my books were off again!!  Don’t like it when that happens, I was a penny over and I just don’t like it when that happens.

Well, we had our new furniture delivered so I got a picture of one of the pieces…

100_2499

This is the love seat, the sofa looks just like it only a little bigger. So far we really like it, I would liked to have had a rocking chair but maybe someday I will be able to get one…

Linda fixed a pot of chili tonight and it was delicious.  I love chili and the second and third days are even better after it has time to sit and blend all the flavors together.  She used a can of habanero chili bean and I figured it would be really hot.  Just a little tickle in the throat is all.  Maybe tomorrow it will be a little warmer.  I figure a chili dog day and a day of chili mac and it will probably be about gone.

I feel a lot better tonight than I did last night, not sure why but I do.  We watched some programs that we had recorded because there wasn’t anything new on TV, can you believe it, two hundred channels and nothing to watch!!  What a bummer Sad smile  After all this excitement I guess it is time to go to bed….Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment