Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tuesday May 29th 2012

We were supposed to get some rain, didn’t happen.  Maybe later in the week.  Seems like most of the rain is spotty, like thunderstorms that last for awhile but they are very few and far between.

112_3763

Wanted to get a picture of this flower with a bee on it.  Doesn’t look like there is much there for the bee but guess he liked what he got.

We  went to Wal Mart for a few things. I got the oil changed in the car while I was in town and now the car is about ready to go to California.  Made reservations for Sparky at the Vet Clinic for about three weeks.  That is going to be expensive, I guess it doesn’t really matter what goes on it is going to be expensive.

Not doing anything else today, it is to hot and if I work on the pump I still need a couple more pieces, so I’m not in any hurry.  I should get it done before it freezes.

Watching a little TV and play on the computer and that’s about it!!  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment