Sunday, May 6, 2012

Saturday May 5th 2012

It is warm this morning already, not uncomfortable but still warm.

I started looking on the computer for a rocker recliner.  We went to the furniture stores but didn’t see anything I liked.  Well, I checked Wal Mart and they have a pretty good selection of chairs.  I found one I liked and Linda looked at the reviews on another one.  I think she read reviews for about a half hour and the one she picked out seemed like one everyone liked so I ordered it.  I think it should be at the store in a couple of weeks. That was about our extent of interesting stuff today.

I went to work this afternoon, did all my cleaning etc and then worked on my Sudoku book.  That is pretty boring also.

I took the golf cart over to the mobile home park and took a picture of some really nice looking flowers.  The lilies are like the ones I planted I think and ours has the buds but haven’t bloomed yet…

112_3689

I think I should probably do some landscaping like this.  They really have a nice looking flower bed!

Work.  Boring!  I thought that I would work the whole day without a camper coming in for the night but I was wrong!  At quitting time a camper came in and they weren’t really in any hurry!  I had all my book work done so I had to do that over again after I got them parked.  Oh well, still wasn’t to bad, got out at 7:07PM or near there.

Tonight was another night that I played games on the computer and watched a little TV.  Not a lot on TV tonight.  Well, time to say Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Your flower bed looks so nice.

    I think we ordered chairs about the same time. We ordered th folding chairs with padded back and seat. They are very comfortable and easy to store and get out.

    ReplyDelete