Friday, May 25, 2012

Thursday May 24th 2012

Work again today!  It is supposed to get nice and warm today.  I am just going to do odd jobs this morning.  Had a slat to put in the fence and picked up some more branches and was going to mow but I let Grant do that and I got the weed eater and cut down some weeds that Roundup will not kill.  We have about three kinds of weeds that Roundup doesn’t do a thing to except maybe fertilize  them!

I just keep on weed whacking until I run out of fuel.  It does look a lot nicer because these weeds grow a lot faster than the grass.

This afternoon we took the tractor and went over to the mobile home park and knocked down a couple of trees and cleaned them up and took them to the burn pile.  We were going to burn the pile but the wind is blowing like crazy today.  We got four trees cut down and cleaned up and filled in the hole where the roots were.  Looks pretty good now.  We were pretty tired and we finished right around 5PM.  We were all pretty tired.

I was going to fix the water bib at home when I got home but that will have to wait, I’m just to tired to do it today.

Just relaxed and tried to stay awake tonight.  Rough!  Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment