Friday, May 11, 2012

May 9th & 10th 2012

I decided to combine these two days, they were pretty much the same.  Beautiful!  Cool in the morning and then warming up to almost perfect!

It may sound strange but I stop at the Super 8 on these two mornings and get a half cup of coffee.  I don’t have a lot of time to drink it at work but they do have really good coffee.

These are my two days to mow grass and whatever. Wednesday I mow the RV Park.  Mark would like me to spray a bottle of Roundup each day I work outside.  I didn’t quite have enough time today so I have it ready for tomorrow. On Thursday I mow the mobile home park.  There is probably more to mow here but it takes less time.  I don’t have to move picnic tables. After that I have time to spray another bottle of Roundup, weed whack awhile, use the leaf blower and then it’s about time to go home.

On Wednesday when I got home I mowed our lawn.  WOW!!!  Dirty!  I had to stop at times to let the dust clear to see where I was supposed to mow next!  Got it done.  Larry mowed half of the neighbors and I mowed the other half.  Doesn’t take long at all.

Both nights I was tired but sure felt good for some reason.  I do enjoy working outside.

I took a picture of a plant that is blooming.  I don’t thing they are really pretty but they don’t look to bad and they grow almost anywhere…

112_3697

I’ve seen these plants in Arizona and they were probably fifteen feet tall!  They like hot dry weather I guess.  Our lawn this year is really bad.  Even the weeds aren’t growing very good.  I didn’t fertilize this year.  Maybe I should have??

Well, that is about all for these two days….I have four days off now and later this month I will be down to working just two days a week, that will give me a lot of time to do a few things around here I haven’t been looking forward to but that is another story for another day….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment