Saturday, May 5, 2012

Friday May 4th 2012

Beautiful morning, perfect for sitting outside and doing my reading and letting Sparky do his thing with his friends Bud and Scruffy.

When Linda got up I figured we needed to put up Dee’s new tent to make sure it was OK and all the parts were there.  Took awhile..

112_3684

112_3686

I’m not sure if you can tell by the picture but the wind is blowing pretty hard and it sure was hard putting the tent up but we succeeded! This stuff is almost like parachute material and it sure catches the wind!

We took it back down and put it in the bag and I’m sure glad the bag was pretty big because we had a terrible time folding it back up and getting it into the bag again!

Back to work again this afternoon.  Wow!  Boring today!  This would have been a pretty good day to close the office, well, maybe not, we did have people come in to pay rent etc.  I made it through the day and was glad to be going home.  It got pretty warm today, about 90 I think.

Watched a little TV and played a game on the computer. Not much else to say…so…Night Yall….

No comments:

Post a Comment