Monday, May 21, 2012

Saturday May 19th 2012

Well, I decided to get another tank for the pump.  I’m not sure I need a bigger one but I need to do something because this pump is leaking also.

I went to town and got a twenty gallon tank from Lowe’s.  Now what I’ve done so far is taken the old pump out, put the new one in taken the new one out put the old one in and now I’m taking the old one out and putting the new one back in with a new tank.  Got a picture even..

112_3721

I am definitely not done and hopefully I don’t have any leaks.  So far it looks good.  Well, for leaks anyway, the area looks like a disaster!

I finally got to take a break, actually, quit for the day around 6PM.  I closed the front of the pump house because Bud likes to go in there.  Guess it is cooler than other places.  He doesn’t need to be in there for sure.

We had a nice relaxing night and worried about the pump leaking etc but still relaxed.

That is about all for today so I guess I will just say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment