Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tuesday May 8th 2012

It has cooled off nicely.  Didn’t get much rain and the ground is still dry. The weeds aren’t even growing in the garden where I was going to sow some grass seed.  I need to smooth it out a little more before doing that.

I planted some gladiola bulbs, about fourteen, around one of the stumps out by the field.  Hopefully they will grow.  I will have to take a picture if they start sprouting.  I also planted some more English Daisy in the planters.  One planter had six come up and the other had two so I planted a bunch more.  They are perennial so hopefully they will do well.  I have a lot more seed and maybe I will get them planted.  I wanted perennial plants so they will come up every year and I won’t have to mess with them.

Work went well, sure not the busy season though.

I made supper again.  Wanted to try the cauliflower, boiled and then mashed like mashed potatoes.  Linda added cheese to it and I think it turned out quite well.  Doesn’t really taste like mashed potatoes but it was good.

A little TV tonight and a little computer time, then to bed…Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Don cooks potatoes and cauliflower together sometimes. It's good.

    ReplyDelete