Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tuesday May 1st 2012

The mornings are really nice.  It is kind of cool out and the wind is blowing but the temperature is just about perfect.  I open the house up and air it out until about 7AM then I have to close it up because it starts getting warm.  I figured we would put the new tent up today but Linda says it’s to windy.  Oh well, maybe another day.

I started digging around another stump.  I will burn some on this but I think that I will plant hollyhock or something around it to hide it until it decays. I like hollyhock.

I just noticed this morning that some lilies that I planted last year finally came up this year and I think one has buds!

112_3683

They look like buds to me!

Work the office this afternoon.  At least it was busier than last Saturday. I kept kind of busy  Mark’s mother, Mary Lou, planted more flowers today. Guess she will plant a few at a time until they are all planted,

Well, it got hot today, didn’t break a record but came close.  On the way home the temperature outside was 89.  I don’t think it feels to bad, I didn’t run the air in the car, a little warm but not bad.

Not to much happening tonight, just another night, when I get off at 7PM the night is pretty short anyway.   Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment