Monday, May 14, 2012

Sunday May 13th 2012

Today is Mother’s Day!  Linda isn’t feeling to great this morning. She doesn’t feel like going to church so I will pick up something to bring home for her.  Not much of a Mother’s Day for her.

I stopped at the DQ and picked up a couple of BBQ sandwiches.  That is what she wanted.  They tasted pretty good, not my favorite but they were good.

I took a nap this afternoon and we both played a couple of games on the computers.  Nice relaxing day.

Church again tonight and some leftovers for supper about made up the rest of the day.  Not real exciting huh?

Well, guess I will put in a picture of the hollyhock blooms.  They are really looking good!

112_3708

So much for today…Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful hollyhocks!

    Don is allergic to corn fields. Really makes his nose run.

    ReplyDelete