Saturday, May 19, 2012

Friday May 18th 2012

Well, Sparky and I got an early start on the pump and the house.  It is a mess and I have the back yard littered with junk.  Will definitely have to clean that up.

112_3717

I decided not to disconnect anything yet because Daniel is going to pick me up and take me to Wal Mart so I can get our rocking chair.  I’ll put a picture of it on here tomorrow.  Back to the pump, that is the old one in the freezer and the new one sitting by the deck.  I am kind of scared to take the old one out.  Not sure what problems I’m going to run into.  Problems, nah, not me, I never have problems, yeah right.

Well we got the chair back and put it in the house and it is kind of comfortable for a cheap chair.

I started on the pump this afternoon.  A lot more problems than I had imagined.  Getting the pump disconnected and out was a breeze.  The freezer on the other hand was a real tough problem.   If the freezer is a redneck idea.  You should have seen me getting it off the pipes sticking out of the ground…. I had to lift the freezer high enough to get a block under it then I had to raise it about two feet to get it over the water pipes.  Not easy but with my redneck ideas I got a trailer scissor jack and put it under and raised it up to the top and it was just enough to clear the pipes as long as I don’t drop it and break the pipes, that would be a really big problem!!  I didn’t break it.  I lifted up one side and then swung it over ant dropped it.  I think this freezer must weigh about two hundred pounds and the compressor isn’t in it!

Well, I got the new  pump hooked up and it works!!  I’m kind of surprised!

112_3718

I’m not real sure about the pump.  It seems to work OK but I’m still not sure I like it.  I didn’t like the other one either though.

Well, I got to take a shower tonight and the pressure is great.  The end sticking out is for a water bib on the outside of the building that isn’t there.  Need to get that hooked up, my four tomato plants get pretty thirsty.

Well, I got to use my new chair tonight.  I think it is something I will have to get used to though.  As soon as I sit down Sparky gets in my lap.  Not sure if he like it or not though either!

OK time to wrap this up….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment