Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tuesday May 22nd 2012

I don’t feel like working on the pump house today, I also need to get some more material for the pump house so I think we will go to Cape and to the new Menard’s and pick up some things we need.

I decided to take the camper up because if we buy some 4x8 sheets of Styrofoam we can’t bring it home in the car.  Well, on the way up we decided to stop at Youngblood’s RV to see about trading.  I didn’t figure we would trade but thought we would look anyway.  We found one we liked but there was no way to make a trade and I still like ours even though it is small.  We will keep it!

We went on up to Menard’s and I got everything I needed, yeah, right.  I was going to buy a Black and Decker cordless drill that was on sale but come to find out it isn’t on sale until Saturday.  I think we may go back up there on Saturday.  If they still have the drill it is a good buy, more than likely they won’t.  Do you think I’m a pessimist?

The camper did fine going up there.  We need to take it out more often just to keep it in shape.

Brenna sent Linda some flowers a year or two ago and Linda found some bulbs so I planted them.  They didn’t come up last year but they did this year…

112_3751

They really look nice but I’m sure they won’t last very long.

We took it easy the rest of the day.  I need to get an outside faucet so I can water the tomatoes and the flowers.  Won’t be tomorrow, I have to go to work.

Well, time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment