Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Monday April 30th 2012

The last day of April, not many April showers for sure.  Hope we get the May flowers!

I have today off so I will do a couple of odd jobs around the house.  There is a row of bushes that need to be trimmed.  I have a really hard time mowing around them, I’m getting tired of getting scratched! 

It is getting warm out and I hear the air conditioner running.  I am almost finished with the trimming.  I think I have enough off now so I can mow around the bushes.

This is going to be a slow day.  I asked Linda if she wanted to go visit Cuma, the lady we bought our place from, because I haven’t seen her at church since we have been back.  I saw Cuma’s sister and asked her about Cuma and she said she just wasn’t feeling very well.  Linda didn’t want to go out so I called her and talked to her for awhile and she is feeling better just not up to par.  Sure hope she gets to feeling better.

Today is so slow I have gotten the computer out and played games most of the afternoon and evening. 

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment