Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tuesday May 15th 2012

Another gorgeous day in the neighborhood!  Love this weather.  We really need the rain though and what little rain we get seems to go around us. The Lord knows what He is doing.

I started on the pump house this morning.  The pump is in an old freezer which really works good.  The insulation is great and as long as I have a light inside it doesn’t freeze.  I went through one of my metal cutting blades in a few minutes.  Cutting steel, fiber glass and copper tubing takes it toll on the blade for sure!

I also got some of the pieces I started building out of the garage and started putting them together.  I’m not sure if it will look good or even work good, guess this will be a good test.  I’m still apprehensive about changing the pump.  I think I am kind of scared about the well needing to be replaced.   Time will tell about that though.

Work in the office this afternoon.  This should be my last day in the office for the summer.  I will probably be back in the office this Fall but that is quite a ways off.

Work went pretty good.  I wasn’t busy and had time to do a Sudoku puzzle and started a cross word puzzle.  Had to call Linda and ask her about some of the answers and still didn’t get it done.  I’m not good at cross word puzzles.

Watched a little TV tonight and relaxed.  Guess that is all!  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment