Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Monday May 14th 2012

What should I do today???  It is cool this morning but going to warm up nicely.  We have been having some really great weather except for no rain.  I don’t have anything planned so…..

We decided to take a ride to Cape and look around.  We looked at some campers.  We found one that was really nice.  A lot bigger than the one we have now but do we want a different camper?  We, I, think about going full time camping but then I think we would have to sell our place and even though this isn’t a nice place, it is home.  Guess we will keep on thinking about it. Then too, we just bought a park model down in Mission TX and that would be a place we wouldn’t need a camper so what would we do with the camper?  Decisions, decisions!

We stopped for lunch at O’Charly’s.  Linda got a Cajun pasta and I got a couple of tacos (gringo tacos).  I wasn’t impressed with the food, probably won’t go back again.

We stopped at Wal Mart back in Sikeston to get a few things.  I didn’t get everything done that I wanted to but can do it later like getting the oil changed in the car.

I had to go to Lowe’s to get some  metal cutting blades for my circular saw.  I need to change my water pump and the house for the pump.  May as well get started, it isn’t going to get done by itself!

I put up some solar lights on the deck.  I took a picture but they don’t show up very well….

112_3713

They don’t show up well and aren’t very bright but if the power ever goes out at night we will have a little light on the deck and around our house!

Not much else happening tonight so I’ll sign off…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment