Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Monday May 21st 2012

Back to work on the pump houseSad smile.  This isn’t going to be fun I don’t think.  I am definitely not looking forward to this.

I need insulation for the inside and I am trying to figure out how to do it so I will be able to get to it and shut it off (the pump) when we go and leave the light on and make it easy to get to.  Not going to be easy, the top is going to weigh a ton. Oh well, as long as it doesn’t freeze I guess that it will be OK.

I put some bagged cement on the bottom and trying to get some boards screwed down I must have moved the tank because I have a little drip (leak) nowSad smile.  Well, I knew this wasn’t going to be easy.

They started irrigating the cotton field across the road.  Really looks neat I think..

112_3742

They run water down every other row and I think they call it flooding.  The fields are graded so the water flows to the other end.  We don’t have any hills to speak of and this really works good.

Well, this afternoon I decided to quit early and before I did I moved the old freezer to the neighbors yardSmile….not really I moved it behind the garage and with my redneck technology I moved it by myself and it only took a few minutes….

112_3746

It moved quite well with a couple of pieces of large PVC pipe.  Now I have to figure out how to get it hauled off to the junk yard.

I think we may go to Cape tomorrow to Menards to get a some insulation etc for my project.  I like Menards, seems like they have pretty good prices and I’m sure Linda will want to do something.

Going to take it easy tonight (again).  We fixed a pizza for supper.  Red Baron.  Not to bad.  Well, guess it’s Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment