Monday, May 14, 2012

Saturday May 12th 2012

Don’t have much planned today, we need to take care of some things in town. (didn’t make it!)

I decided to finish polishing, or waxing, the camper.  It didn’t take to long and I’m glad it is done.  Looks pretty good.  This should last for awhile.

I had picked up some pecans about two years ago and haven’t shelled them yet so I thought that would be something I could do to keep busy…

112_3700

There wasn’t many but I had picked them up before heading to Texas for the winter and I didn’t shell them and I didn’t shell them last year either.  Since we aren’t here when they fall off the tree I don’t get very many and I’m wondering if there will be many this year??

Linda fixed a salmon loaf and I think it tastes great but it sure smells fishy!  We had some string beans with it.   I’m trying to eat more vegetables, maybe I will get healthy, you think??

Well, this is Saturday and some of the places I wanted to stop at in town are closed so we will have to wait until Monday.  This makes two whole days we have stayed home!

112_3706

This is the picture of Linda wearing her new necklace.  It is petite and looks very nice, she wants to thank Kim, Dee and Bren for it, she likes it a lot!

Well, not much new for today.  Maybe a little more tomorrow..Night Y’all….

1 comment: