Sunday, May 27, 2012

Friday May 25th 2012

The weather is getting warmer.  It is OK in the morning but not cool.  If it would stay like this all day it would be pretty good.  I tried opening the house because it was about 69 degrees outside and 77 inside but it didn’t cool it off so I had to close it up again.  Going to get hot today.

I’m not going to do much today.  I did work on the pump house just a little but not much.  I put hinges on the lid so I wouldn’t have to take it off anymore.  It works pretty good and now I just have to insulate it and tighten it down.

I took a picture of the flowers that are blooming..

112_3755

Linda says they are Star Gazer Lilies, whatever they are they have beautiful blooms on them.

We are pretty much taking it easy today, it is actually to hot to do much of anything.

We stayed home all day and watched TV and played on the computer the rest of the time.  Time to say Night Y’all…

1 comment: