Sunday, May 27, 2012

Saturday May 26th 2012

Weather is about the same, it is going to get hot today.  Got Linda up early so we could go up to Menards in Cape.  There are a few things I want to pick up.  Probably get some stuff I don’t need either, can’t believe I would do anything like that or Linda either!

We got up to Cape around 9AM and the parking lot was packed!!  I mean packed!  We finally found a place to park and went into the store, they don’t have any carts!  I wandered around the store for awhile and decided that the only way to get a cart was to go outside and find one that someone is unloading.  I sure wonder how much Menards will bring in today.  Their sale goes through Monday and you get eleven percent off your purchase.  It is a mail in rebate but what the heck, I found my Black and Decker Drill for $34 which is $15 lower than Wal Mart and I will get eleven percent back off that so I bought two of them.  Sure hope they work good.  They have a 2 year warranty and that seems like plenty for me!

Linda bought some folding chairs, lawn chairs, for about $4 apiece.  She got four of them.  Hope they work good!  I guess we should try one but I guess sitting in something is always better that than standing or sitting on the ground.

I bought a new shallow well pump.  Both the ones I have work, but I don’t think they work good and I’m sure hoping it isn’t the well that is the problem.

Linda bought some more LED lights (solar) for outside.  I put them up after I got my new drill charged. The drill works great. The lights after dark change colors, green, red and blue I think.  They aren’t real bright but I think they will be nice.

Me and my new drill…

112_3762

Sparky has his tongue stuck on the drill bit!! Not really, I believe he thinks it is a toy or something to eat.

Taking it easy tonight. It is really hot outside. I feel sorry for the stray dogs, they get so hot and looks like they have a hard time keeping cool. They are irrigating and I think they need to go stand in the water for awhile. They don’t do that though. There is a small creek, branch, down the road and I think they go there and swim for awhile. They usually come back very wet!

Well, got to go….Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Funny picture of you and Sparky. I thought maybe he has a cavity! :-)

    Praying for your trip safety.

    ReplyDelete