Friday, May 4, 2012

Thursday May 3rd 2012

It is cloudy this morning again and the temperature is a little cool.  On the way to work I was wishing that maybe I should have brought my light sweater.  I guess I will be OK though.

I’m going to mow Russell Street this morning.  Mark says he needs the truck this afternoon.  OK with me.  It wasn’t to bad over there but some spots had really tall grass.  Looked a lot better when I finished.

This afternoon I sprayed Roundup, picked up trash, used the weed eater and dumped the trash barrels.  It did get warm this afternoon.

I called Linda before coming home and asked if she still wanted to go look at a recliner.  Guess we will.  They are supposed to have a “real special sale” this afternoon.  They did drop their prices but didn’t see anything I liked.  I think I will keep on looking.

We had taco salad for supper. That really hit the spot!

Watched some of our favorite TV programs tonight.  I think “Person of Interest” is my favorite show.

Well, guess that is about it…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment