Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monday May 7th 2012

I like to spend time outside but it is kind of sprinkling this morning.

We have to go see the doctor this morning.  Linda got a good report, mine was just ok.  I have a couple of minor problems.  My right knee has, for a  better term, water on it.  It has a pretty good lump on it.  Doctor says he could drain it but doesn’t really want to be invasive so ice packs a couple of times a day may help the body to absorb the water again.  He had a name for it but I couldn’t pronounce it.

I stopped at the cell phone store and found out how to delete “apps” that I don’t want.  Mark explained it to me but I didn’t understand until he showed me.

After that we went to Wal Mart to get a couple things.  After $260 I’m still not sure we got what we needed!  Bought a lot more flowers (seeds) and some bulbs.  The stumps out by the fields I am now planning to put some bulbs out there.  I was going to plant “Hollyhock” but couldn’t find any so I guess I will have to plant something else.  The hollyhock that is already there is blooming and looks really nice.  I may have put a picture of it in already but here it is again…

112_3690

These would have been great to cover the stumps. Hope the others do good.

I took some of the afternoon to start leveling the ground where the stumps are.  Sure could use some rain.  The ground is really dry.  Not sure how much water the plants will need to get them going.  I know the hollyhock sure doesn’t need much.

We had stopped at the DQ for lunch.  Linda had a malt and I had a mushroom burger.  Expensive but it wasn’t to bad.

I took it easy today, I didn’t even turn on the computer so now I’m doing two days.  I probably forgot a lot, I can’t remember though so I guess it will  be okSmile…  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment