Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sunday May 6th 2012

Still hot today, well, this morning is nice but it is going to warm up.

Church and Sunday School were good this morning.  Shiela had the special music this morning.  She is really talented.  Pastor preached on the Trinity today.  Can’t really understand it, guess it is one of the things we have to accept on faith.  He did use a lot of scripture to prove it though.

I fixed some lunch.  Linda can’t eat anything that you have to chew very much.  Her teeth are giving her fits.  I fixed some macaroni.  Not sure what you would call it but I did add cheese and broccoliSmile…  Got to have our veggies you know..

112_3694

Actually it was quite tasty even though a lot of people don’t like broccoli.  I do, Linda doesn’t.  She wouldn’t eat the broccoli so I got all of it, not at one meal though.

Tonight Debbie sang.  She is an excellent singer also.  I took pictures but they are too blurry to put in here.

Not much going on tonight.  Take it easy and relax…Night Y’all…

1 comment: