Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Monday May 28th 2012

Guess what???  It is going to be another very warm day. I looked at our new pump and see that I am going to have to buy some new fittings before I can install it.  I knew before I started that this job wasn’t going to be easy, but I didn’t think it would be this expensive!

Sparky and I like to walk around outside and look at stuff in the morning!  Enjoy just walking around drinking my coffee and looking!  I planted more Gladiola bulbs and they haven’t come up yet but I check a few times a day to see if maybe they may be peaking through the soil.

We had BBQ for lunch.  Excellent.  I thought it would be nice to give some to Cuma and go visit with her for awhile.  Cuma is the lady we bought our home from…

112_3767

Cuma is a very nice lady, she goes to Fellowship Baptist Church also but hasn’t been feeling well so I’ve been missing her.  Look for her every Sunday!  We had a really good visit.  We seemed to have a lot to talk about and just had a really good time.  I know that I’ve mentioned Cuma before in my blog but didn’t have a picture of her so today I made sure I got one.

I have been having problems with my computer.  I can’t go back to the top of my blog so sometimes I may have mistakes that I can’t check so pardon my grammar OK?

Another restful night tonight.  Not going to do anything else.  Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment