Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wednesday May 2nd 2012

Another beautiful day, no rain though and we could really use a good soaker!  Guess it will come sometime.

Hasn’t been a real exciting day but I did get some things accomplished at work.  There was a small fire and I had to clean it up.  Save some boards and the rest went into the dumpster.

I picked up some string for the weed eater and this is a Stihl  and it is different.  I asked the guy at the store how to load the string and he explained that since I have it apart already to put it back together and stick the string in the holes then turn the button on the bottom and it winds the string on the inside!!!  Amazing!  I did it and then I used the weed eater and it works great.

I am tired today, been tired all day though.  I asked Linda about supper and she didn’t have any plans so I figured it was a nice day and maybe I could grill out!  I stopped at Aldi’s and got the things I needed and when I got home I had to clean the grill but by the time it was ready Linda had the burgers ready and I grilled them.  They turned out quite nice if I do say so myself, but then, no one else would know would they??

I figured I would fall asleep tonight watching TV but I did pretty good.  I played a game on the computer and I almost fell asleep doing that. 

Time to call it a day…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment