Saturday, May 12, 2012

Friday May 12th 2012

Nice cool morning, not going to rain and it isn’t supposed to get to hot either!  Love it!!  We do need the rain though.

We need to go to town today. There are a couple of things we need to do.

I was walking around the house and on the front porch I found a package. Wonder when it was delivered??  It was for Linda and I imagine it is from the kids for Mother’s Day.  I will leave it inside for her.

I decided to wash the camper, then I decided to wash the car also.  They sure do look  a lot nicer!  I also polished the car.  I didn’t wax it, I polished it.  Turtle Wax has a product call Ice.  Spray on and wipe off.  That is easy. It makes things really shine and you don’t have to buff it out, now I can handle that.  Got a picture of them…

112_3698

Can’t tell a lot by the picture but they do look a lot better.  The dust we have here is really something.  I washed the roof of the camper first and it was really dirty, then I washed the rest of it then I washed the car and polished it and the front of the camper.  I will leave the rest of the camper for later.  When we were down in Texas I had it washed and polished.  It still looks good, nice and shiny.  I’m not very good and washing so the polishing will take off more dirt.

Well, we didn’t go to town, Linda opened her package and it was a really nice necklace.  The girls went together and got it for her. I will take a picture of her with it on when she gets dressed.  Well, she didn’t get dressed today.

I made a pot of Navy Beans and that was our supper.  They weren’t the greatest.  I didn’t put a ham hock in it so it didn’t have a lot of flavor.  I did put in the rest of the bottle of jalapeno wine though.  Glad that is gone!

Didn’t do much the rest of the day, watch a little TV and play on the computer and now it’s time to say…Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment