Saturday, May 19, 2012

Thursday May 17th 2012

Work again today and it is going to get hot!!  Early mornings are beautiful but about ten or eleven it gets hot!

I just did odd jobs again today, worked on the fence for awhile and then cleaned up and before I quit I did my daily Roundup spraying.  I cleaned up some limbs that took quite awhile. There were a bunch of limbs and I cut some more off  a tree that was hanging low so I loaded all that I could in a garbage can and hauled them to the burn pile.  I’m not sure how many trips I made to the burn pile but it was quite a few.  I liked driving the golf cart to the burn pile, I can get cooled off that waySmile….

I got out of work on time today and headed home.  I was going to stop at Lowe’s for a couple of parts for the  new pump but figured I would go to the store on the corner, Delta Growers.  They have most everything I need.

I didn’t do much after I got home it was to hot and I was tired!

Watched some TV tonight and then went to bed quite early..Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment