Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunday April 29th 2012

This is Sunday morning, Linda isn’t feeling to good so I guess I will go to church by myself.

Sunday School was good and the teacher, Jim, was looking at the attendance records and was saying we have a lot in this class but a lot of them I don’t know, like Joel and Linda Floto, which really doesn’t surprise me because I don’t know very many last names either.  I let him know though that that was us.  He knew my first name but not last. That is kind of funny because I don’t like to say my last name.  People can’t pronounce it even after I spell it so it is a lot easier just using my everyday name, Joel.

112_3682

I’m not going to enlarge this because it is blurry. This is Pastor Joe singing a special and he is a good singer. My camera doesn’t take very good pictures inside without the flash.  Also this was using the telephoto lens and that doesn’t help either because I can’t hold it still and the subjects don’t hold still either.

I picked up some chicken from Food Giant again.  They have good chicken so we had that with baked potato and asparagus for our dinner.  Yummy!

Tonight was Pastor’s last message on Angels. It was very good and had some things in there that made me more confused.  He agrees with Pastor Don about the sons of God taking the daughters of men and the offspring being “giants” were not angels (wonder what they were?).  He used the scripture in the New Testament about the woman with seven brothers as husbands.  In Heaven there will be no marriage we will be like the angels. They cannot reproduce…hummmmm…I’m confused!  That really doesn’t take much though.

Well, tonight we watched a little TV and I played some games on the computer then, yup, I went to bed….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment