Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Monday April 2nd 2012

Well, today is Kedric and Jared”s birthday.  I think they are now thirteen years old!  I don’t have a recent picture of them or I would include it in here.  I will have to call them later today and wish them a happy birthday. I’m sure they would still be in bed yet!

Nice day out today, I will get the air conditioner ready to go, it is supposed to get up around ninety today so we may need it.  I put a new filter in it so it should be ready to go.

At work I’m trying to get caught up with the mowing and spraying Roundup. The grass is so tall I will have to mow it a couple of time to make it look decent.  It looks better but not “good”.

I stopped on the way home and got gas for the car, mower and chain saws. I will have to mow shortly because the grass is growing so fast. 

I have a picture of the Iris I picked for Linda and I’m surprised it is looking so good and the buds are even blooming!

112_3609

I also took a picture of our Azalea bush which was almost dead but is back and looking pretty good!

112_3610

I am tired and kind of sore tonight, time for a shower and time to relax!  I watched some TV and fell asleep during some of it but that is OK, I don’t think I missed much.

Time to say night y’all….

1 comment:

  1. Ninety!!!??? What will it be in July???

    Iris is so beautiful... one of my favorites. Azalea is loaded, so pretty.

    Grandkids are growing so fast, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete