Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wednesday April 4th 2012

Beautiful out this morning!  The temperature is just about right, some where around 68 degrees I would imagine.  It is supposed to rain today so if it does I probably won’t go into work.  Doesn’t look like rain, don’t see any clouds at all!

I am feeling a lot better this morning.  I must have strained myself yesterday.  Really hard to walk and my knee was starting to give me fits also. My knee still hurts this morning but not to bad.

When I got to work I told Mark I was feeling a lot better so I would go ahead and work.  I figure if I mow I will be OK.  I started out spraying Round Up.  I sprayed for about two hours and I figured I would mow the rest of the day.  I’m starting to get tired and for some reason I’ve been hungry all day and just couldn’t get enough to eat.  I was even hungry when I got home!

Work went quite well today.  I’m still feeling good except for being tired!  Linda fixed Sloppy Joe’s for supper and they were really tasty.  Still hungry! I found some candy and Linda found some candy bars.  By bed time I was feeling pretty good.

I got a picture of Sparky and Scruffy…

112_3618

I also took a picture of the field in our back yard.  I figure he planted sometime in March and I noticed the corn coming up about the 2ne of April.

112_3621

I also took a picture of a mosquito…

112_3611

Well, I don’t think it is a mosquito but it sure looks like one only about ten times as big!

Well, that is about it for today, I’m tired and ready to go to bed.  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment