Friday, April 27, 2012

Thursday April 26th 2012

Back to work again today. It is a beautiful day, supposed to get some showers but right now it is great!

When I got to work, Mark had all three golf carts loaded on the trailer ready to go to Neelyville to get them fixed, again.  He took them all last year and only one ran for the duration and it wasn’t running good.

Mark said his in-laws house burnt to the ground this morning.  That is a real bummer.  We know Dave and Ellen, they are are very nice couple.

I had more than enough to keep me busy again today.  Spraying Roundup and weed eating never gets done.  I had some other things to do also.  I did change the blades on the mower but I didn’t get the old ones sharpened.

Mark made it back early this afternoon with all three carts!!!  I was surprised.  Not sure what they had to do to them but I guess it wasn’t much.  I used one golf cart and I wasn’t impressed with the way it ran.  I used it to go to the burn pile so I could spray some more and I was wondering if I was even going to make it there.  I don’t think it runs good but then that is my opinion.  As long as it gets from point “A” to point “B” then I guess it is OK…

Got out of work on time and I am sore again today.  Maybe I will get used to this and won’t hurt quite so bad, you think?

When I got home I mowed the lawn, Larry had mowed his and the neighbors.  I was kind of amazed that I got off work at 5:30 got home mowed the lawn and took a shower and it was only 6:40PM.  I think that was fast.  I don’t waste time mowing.

Linda fixed a great supper tonight.  She had chicken and salad with a piece of  “Key Lime” pie for desert.  The salad was great, she put all kinds of stuff in it!  I ran out of Ranch Dressing though and had to use some Caesar dressing which isn’t my favorite.

Took some Aleve tonight and I feel pretty good and even got a little nap while watching TV….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment