Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday April 1st 2012

Sunday morning and it is beautiful out.  Got a picture of the sunrise…

112_3604

The sunrise between the two pecan trees and the dandelions that the mower won’t mow down.  Beautiful morning.  Had to wear a sweater out just to be comfortable.  I think it is in the 50s and kind of windy.  Felt cool.

Went to church at Fellowship Baptist.  Had a good sermon on the “Nail Scarred Hands”. Sunday School was also good with lots of input from most everyone.

On the way home I stopped and got some chicken for dinner.  We like the chicken from the grocery store.  Really hit the spot today, haven’t had chicken for awhile.

Got to take a nap this afternoon.  I was kind of tired and this morning when I got up I was kind of sore!

Went back to church tonight.  This was the night for the Lord’s Supper.  Had a very good sermon on it also.  Talked about the origination and the meaning of the Lord’s Supper.

Not much on TV tonight.  I think I may play on the computer for awhile… Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. I love it when there's lots of participation in Sunday School.

    So beautiful when the sun says "Good Morning" to the Lord and you get to watch.

    ReplyDelete