Sunday, April 22, 2012

Friday April 20th 2012

It is chilly this morning but that is OK.  I can live with chilly, cold, that is another story!

We went to town today to get a few things.  I bought some flowers and I think it is spelled “Impatience”.  They look like they will be pretty, and I wanted to try something different than petunias.

112_3662

The flowers were kind of root bound and I had a hard time getting them out of the plastic container.  I didn’t separate the flowers, I planted them all together.  I figured that if I separated them I would probably kill them.  Sure didn’t want to do that!

We must have bought some other things because it cost over $100 but I can’t remember what else we bought.  Must have been important stuff though.  Oh, I remember some of it, we bought vitamins and they aren’t cheap!

Work this afternoon went quite well, I kept kind of busy.  My count didn’t come out right at the end of the shift so I figured I would get to check it out tomorrow.

Not much going on at home.  I had Linda come out after dark to check out our solar lights.  She likes them.  I bought fifteen so far and may get some more, depends on my mood I guess.  I need to work on our security light in the back.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.  Be nice if it worked all the time.

Well, so much for today…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment