Friday, April 13, 2012

Thursday April 12th 2012

I don’t think we got cold enough for frost last night or this morning but it is pretty chilly!  The wind isn’t blowing like it had been so it doesn’t seem near as bad as yesterday even though it is colder.

Well, at work today I got to spray Roundup, blow off roads and do some trash pickup and a little weed eating.  Not a bad day but I am tired and sore again but not nearly as bad as yesterday.  I didn’t have to take any Aleve today.

Daniel brought back the roto tiller last night and had a little talk with him. I don’t envy his situation.  I decided to roto till the garden but I think I will only plant tomatoes and maybe a couple of peppers.  The rest I will put grass seed back in it again.

I picked up a part for the toilet this morning and I put it on tonight.  Seems to work pretty good except I need to shorten the chain about one length or maybe two.  I will check on it again tomorrow.

I did mow the lawn when I got home.  Larry mowed his and now mine looks kind of bad and I think it is supposed to rain tomorrow or tonight, not sure when but I want it done before the weekend.

Going to take it easy tonight…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment