Monday, April 30, 2012

Saturday April 28th 2012

I think that the weather is going to be great today.  I took a picture of Sparky and me outside. I was going to get one with Bud laying in the other chair but he heard another dog bark and he was gone in a flash so it is just Sparky and me…

112_3677

Sparky is also wondering what is going on over there…

Didn't do a lot this morning, was great sitting outside having coffee though.  The little gnats are really pests though.

I was surprised this afternoon at work.  Daniel stopped by with Wesley.  Well, it could have been Keaton, I can’t tell them apart but they have a new puppy, Daisy, and I hope I can find the picture…

112_3678

Daisy is part Dachshund and is really cute..  I think Daniel is going to be our neighbor again.  Will be nice to have him back.

Work went pretty good, really slow though.

Not much going on tonight either. Guess we are pretty boring todaySad smile.  Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment