Monday, April 23, 2012

Saturday April 21st 2012

Got up pretty early this morning.  It is very chilly and a really good day to make bread.

We asked Jim and June over for coffee and I made cinnamon rolls and some other stuff….

112_3664

We had a good visit.  Been a long time and Jim has been having a lot of physical problems.  He goes to the VA for his medical and they sure have been giving him the run around!  Seems like they would have more time for others if they took care of a problem right away.He has been having problems with his prostrate for a couple of years now.  They did work on him but it didn’t help much. Now he has hemorrhoids and this has been going on for over six months and they keep giving him dates to come in for different things but his dates are like two or three months away and he is hurting!  Kind of glad I didn’t go with the VA.

Linda made a twisty and I took a picture of it…

112_3665

It looked like a question mark but at a glance it looks like something Sparky may have leftSmile…  Linda ate it…

Work this afternoon.  I found my mistake from last night, can’t believe I made a mistake!!  Today was really different.  Seemed like everything I did didn’t quite work out right!  Very slow day for sure.  Only had two campers come in and one renewed for another day.

I tried reading but that lasted for about ten minutes so I started working on the calculator.  It wouldn’t figure out the tax.  I even called Mark and he worked me through it and it still wouldn’t work.  I had lots of free time and I think I worked on it for about an hour before it started doing something, not right but at least it would do something!  After another ten minutes it finally started calculating the tax like it was supposed to do.  Have no idea what I did to it.

I downloaded another game on my telephone and it is called some thing like bust the bubbles.  I got into that and when I looked at the clock it was about five minutes until quitting time.  I have a lot to do!  Fortunately, the day was so slow I didn’t have much to count.  I was out the door by about five minutes after seven and the count came out right tonight!!!

Well, we had leftovers tonight, BBQ and I fried some potatoes and onions.  Ate to much again but it was really good.

Taking it easy the rest of the night…..Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment