Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wednesday April 18th 2012

What a gorgeous day!  It is cool but it is beautiful out today!

I go into work today at 9AM and will probably be mowing most of the day.  Well, I had to do a little work on a mobile home roof.  It has just a little leak. After that I got gas then started mowing.   Some places the grass is really tall and some places I have a hard time telling where I have mowed.  It is also kind of dirty and the wind really doesn’t help at all.

I stopped about noon and sprayed a bottle of Roundup around some of the fences.  Once the grass is all dead I can use the weed eater to clip it off so it doesn’t look quite so bad.

This afternoon was kind of hard, I had a hard time staying awake while mowing!  I had to stop and walk around every once in awhile.  That isn’t fun.  I finished mowing the mobile home park and was going to do a little work in the RV Park but Bobby and Maggie had stopped to camp and I had to go see them, then the electricity went off and we were trying to figure out how big the problem was.  Went to the mobile home park and it was out over there.  Come to find out it was out at home, Linda said it went out at them same time.  Now, I forgot my telephone number, I was close but the person I called wasn’t Linda.  Bad when you can’t remember your own phone number!!!

The electricity came on a little after 6PM and it was SEMO electric’s  problem.

Not much going on tonight so guess I will say…Night Yall..

No comments:

Post a Comment