Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunday April 22nd 2012

Linda isn’t feeling very good this morning so I’m going to church alone.  It is also very chilly this morning and it is supposed to rain.

I always enjoy church and it was another good day.

Karla and another lady I think her name is Jaime had special music this morning…

112_3667

Well, I can’t believe it….the picture is blurry!  Sorry..

Tonight Pastor Joe started a series on Angels.   Very interesting.. Most of it I knew already but he had scripture to go with it.  I always wondered about Angels and he has scripture to prove they were made before the world, or creation.  There are different levels of angels and different jobs or duties for the Angels.  Lots of good stuff

The special music tonight was good.  I think the lady’s name is Shirley…

112_3669

This picture isn’t quite so blurry but the microphone sure doesn’t enhance the picture any..

Nice quiet night at home.  I wasn’t to tired tonight because I got a nap this afternoon.  We even talked for awhile after going to bed and that is really unusual for me.  She couldn’t sleep so she got up and watched some of the shows she taped.  I didn’t know that until she told me.  I must have gone to sleep before she got up…. 

Well, guess it is time to say.Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment