Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tuesday April 24th 2012

The days off sure seem to go fast, but then all the days seem to go fast!!

This morning I kept pretty busy outside.  I am cleaning the garage (kind of) and burning a lot of the things I don’t need  and then some of the things that won’t burn I take into the dumpster. Doesn’t really look like I’ve made a dent in the “stuff”!

Back to work this afternoon.  The office is kind of boring but the time still seems to go pretty fast.

Mark did some mulching this afternoon and I think it looks pretty good!

112_3670

I took another picture of a camper and, well, you will see…

112_3672

These people use this to travel back and forth to Texas.  Talking with them, they go to Mission TX to Mission West RV Park!  What a small world!  We go to Mission West to go dancing.  Well, we’ve only gone twice but will probably go more next year.  They seem like very nice people.

Well, the rest of the afternoon went kind of slow, got all the chores done and waited until time to go home in my little cubicle…

112_3673

Not a lot of space to roam around in here.

Everything went well and I got out on time and the count came out right!  There wasn’t much to countSmile!!

Tonight will be a relaxing night, not going to do anything special.  I watched some things I had taped like AFV and Linda watched “Dancing With the Stars”.  Parts of the show is

OK but the have way to much information for me.

Time to call it a night….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment