Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tuesday April 17th 2012

Well I notice that I have yesterdays date wrong, I will have to change that.

It is cloudy this morning but not real chilly.  I am kind of tired this morning, not sure if it was from all that I did yesterday or not but I guess I will make it.  I’m not going to do a lot this morning.  I have a couple of packets of flower seeds I need to plant yet.  One packet is a ground cover and they aren’t supposed to be planted but put into indentions in the ground!  I’ve never done that before but will give it a try.  I planted a couple more packets of seeds which are all perennials.  Hopefully they will grow and look nice.

I bought a new leaf blower, which I didn’t buy to blow leaves but to blow off the deck of the mower!  It works great, almost sounds like a hair dryer or whatever they are called.  The deck on my last mower rusted through and it wasn’t very old so I think that I will try to take care of this one.

112_3647

I need to go to work this afternoon and I left early to pick up Linda’s prescription.

Work went pretty good today, tired yet, but kept kind of busy all day. Got to check and see if I have another picture… Found a picture of Scruffy and Bud relaxing on the deck….Bud really likes the chairs!

112_3658

Got off work on time tonight and everything worked out well.  Books balanced etc.

Had a couple chicken sandwiches for supper and watched a little TV and dozed some.  I have to go to bed, I’m tired…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment