Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Monday April 23rd 2012

Let me tell you it is chilly outside this morning!  The wind is blowing out of the North and it is cloudy!

We decided to take a ride into town to get a few odds and ends done. We stopped at a couple of furniture places to look at recliners.  Found one that wasn’t to bad but not sure if I want to spend the money to get it.  The salesman said to wait until next Thursday and everything will be on sale.  OK we will wait.  We stopped at another furniture store to look around and we saw Sheila, from church, and talked to her for quite awhile.  She is very nice and a great singer. This is Sheila….

112_3608

We stopped at a couple of other places, one being Aldi’s.  We like Aldi’s, they have great prices and pretty good food.  Their fresh produce is better than Wal Mart but we had to stop at Wal Mart anyway to get s couple of extra things for home.

I’ve been having trouble with the security light.  Sometimes it won’t come on and if I hit the pole it will come on then.  I decided to go up and try to tighten everything and so far it is working OK.

We just had soup and sandwiches for lunch and then this afternoon I took another nap but I sure didn’t feel very good afterward.  Not sure what happened but I have a little headache and I just don’t feel like doing much. I guess I will be OK later.

Didn’t do much the rest of the day, I worked on the computer for awhile but that was about it.  I think I will say Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment