Friday, April 6, 2012

Thursday April 5th 2012

The day doesn’t look to bad!  I thought it was supposed to rain but sure doesn’t look like it is going to!

I didn’t take any pictures today!  My bad!

Went on into work, wore my sweater because it was a little chilly.  Mark wanted me to mow Russell Street this morning, he doesn’t need his truck so that sounded like a plan to me.

Russell Street wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  The grass wasn’t nearly as tall as at the park last week!

Trash.  This is kind of a trashy side of town. Old, really old, mobile homes. People just don’t care here or something like that. I picked up a lot of trash from gum wrappers to a recliner.  I had a pretty good load by the time I was finished.   Our dumpsters are full so the chair is sitting on the ground until they are emptied.  They really fill up fast.

Back at the park I picked up limbs that I had piled up around the mobile home park then finished the mowing and started the RV Park again.  I will finish the RV Park tomorrow if it doesn’t rain. Oh, I forgot, the sun came out and I took my sweater off before heading to Russell Street.  Big mistake.  It got cloudy and windy and very chilly and I just had on my T-shirt.  I about froze.  Oh well, I mowed until 5PM and then it started raining so I had to quit.  I have enough for tomorrow to keep me busy most of the day.

It didn’t rain here at home. Well, it sprinkled a little but that is about it.

Linda was sleeping when I got home all covered up on the sofa and the windows were open and it was really chilly in here!!  I decided it was time to bake some bread, maybe heat it up a little in here.

The bread turned out pretty good, Linda says they taste like Lambert’s rolls and I think it tastes like soda crackers, wonder if something is going wrong with my taster???

Well, got to watch some more TV tonight but we are both ready for a good night’s sleep…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment