Saturday, April 7, 2012

Friday April 6th 2012

It got cold last night.  I think it is about 42 degrees  this morning!

I bundled up good for work.  Not sure how warm it is supposed to get but I really don’t want to get cold!  I put on my work T shirt then an insulated shirt, then a light sweater with a hood and then an insulated shirt with a hood!  I think I’m prepared to mow this morning!

Glad I wore all the clothes.  The wind is really blowing. The longer I mowed the warmer it got and about 10:30 I had to start taking off shirts. Bye the time I stopped for lunch I had to take all but the T shirt and light hooded sweater off.  By quitting time I was warm but wasn’t going to take my hooded sweat shirt off!  Actually work went quite well.  I’m tired!  Out of the last eight days I’ve worked seven, time for a break.

I had to take a picture of my snuggle footies that Bren gave me for Christmas.  It isn’t winter but it sure is cool and they are nice and warm..

112_3630

Actually Linda took the picture!

Really to tired to do much of anything tonight.  Linda made a nice pot of chili that really hit the spot.  It isn’t bad out but it is still cool and I like chili!

Will watch some TV and then, you guessed it…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment