Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friday April 13th 2012

Friday the 13th!  I am wondering why the 13th is supposed to be bad luck.  There has to be a good story behind it but I don’t know what it is.  I guess I could Google it and see, maybe I will do that.

The weather isn’t to bad out today, it is cloudy and kind of cool but not real bad.

We went to Wal Mart this morning and I bought some more solar lights!  I am really cheap, these cost a whopping ninety seven cents apiece (plus tax)…

112_3639

The one on the right is the dollar one and the one on the left is the two dollar one.  Getting ahead of myself, all the ones on the right, the dollar ones, all work!!!  I only bought five.  The other ones I had to take apart and put some tape over the light sensor because they wouldn’t come on unless it was really dark, the security lights we have would keep them from lighting!  I’m happy with the cheap ones, they aren’t quite at bright but they are bright enough!

Well, work is getting slower!  I did the chores and checked in a few campers and got the vacuum cleaner out and was going to vacuum the office.  The cleaner doesn’t have any suction.  I proceed to take it apart and found the problem right away.  There are screws etc plugging the tube! I took it outside to take it apart and Kim came and she decided to help.  She got a fork and a knife and started digging and twisting (dog hair, lots of dog hair) trying to get it out.  I bet she worked for fifteen minutes on it and I didn’t get a picture, what a bummer!  She got it though and when it was all done I had about a handful of screws and nails and a pound of dog hair.  They have an Australian Shepherd that has lots of mighty fine hair!

I didn’t take a book to work with me so I found a paper with a Sudoku puzzle in it.  That took me about two hours to do (I had to cheat) but it was interesting and made the time go by faster.  I will take a book with me tomorrow if I don’t forget.  (This was my first try at Sudoku)

Got out of work on time tonight.  The count was even correct!  I must have done something right!

I sprayed the garden with Roundup trying to kill the weeds before I till it and plant tomatoes and peppers, and grass seed.  Hopefully we will get some rain otherwise I don’t think I will be able to till the garden it is so dry and hard!

Nothing special going on tonight, will take it easy and relax some more.  Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment