Monday, April 9, 2012

Sunday April 8th 2012

We thought about going to the Sunrise Service this morning but even last night I knew it would be to early.  I did a lot yesterday and I was pretty tired.

Sunday School and Church were very nice this morning.  I stopped at Subway and picked up a couple of sandwiches for lunch on the way home.

I know I have a couple of pictures, I will have to take a look and see what I have to add for today!

Well, I guess I didn’t take any pictures today, no, I’m sure I did, I took a picture of the special music singers at church.  Karla and Sheila sang a nice special and then a guy, I don’t know his name, sang a great song and I think it is called “Go Ahead, Drive The Nails in My Hands” and he did a great job, all I have to do is figure out if I left them in the camera…


112_3632

This picture of Sheila and Karla turned out pretty good, the picture of the guy didn’t but I think I will put it in anyway….

112_3634

There just isn’t enough light in here and I can’t hold it steady enough so they are blurry.

I did get a picture of Linda and the dessert we made tonight….

112_3635

The cinnamon tortilla with ice cream was really good.  Linda thought it was to sweet but I really liked it!

Time to sign off….Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment