Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wednesday April 25th 2012

Well, lets see, what all did I do today???  The wind is blowing, not bad yet but I think it will blow pretty hard today.  It is a little chilly but is supposed to get nice and warm

Mark made out a list of things that need to be done so I guess I will start with the things outside because it sure looks like it could rain.  I was right it started raining, well, sprinkling, but it was enough for me to get wet.  I didn’t stop what I was doing, I figure it won’t hurt me to get a little wet.

I sprayed Roundup, used the weed eater, blew off the driveway, fixed picnic tables and changed the oil in the mower.  I didn’t get it all done but I got a good start at it.  I will finish doing what I can tomorrow.

Linda fixed fish tacos for supper, they were excellent!  A little messy but I think she has the formula down right now.  I would compare them to a restaurant style fish taco and better than most.  It was really good.

Watch a little TV tonight then to bed.

Need prayer for Daniel and Rachel, they have some more problems in their lives.  I’m sure the Lord will take care of them though.

Time to say Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment