Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Monday April 16th 2012

It rained last night!!  It is cool this morning and cloudy but not raining now.  The dust should be settled now and maybe I can get some things done.

I guess the first thing I did today was bake bread.  I baked some jalapeno bread for Linda…

112_3654

Turned out pretty decent this time.  It is just a little warm, spicy that is. I think it is just about right, you can taste the jalapeno and get a little heat from them. 

Next I washed the car and tractor then polished them..

112_3657

112_3655

I bought some polish that you just spray on and wipe off.  Leaves it nice and shiny!

I got the tractor all dirty again though.  I tilled the garden then used the tractor to smooth out the dirt!  I planted four tomato plants and four bell pepper plants.  The rest of the garden I think I will put back into grass.

I planted some perennial flowers.  Hope they grow. I usually plant petunias in planters in front of the garage and this year maybe, maybe the will grow and I won’t have to plant them anymore.

Linda fixed pork burgers for supper tonight.  I still think they are better than regular hamburgers! They are really good.

Well, guess that about says it all for today.  Night y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment