Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tuesday April 3rd 2012

Looks like another nice day.  We had the house open all night and it is comfortable in here this morning.

Before I go any farther I took a picture of myself in my cutoff blue jeans…

112_3616

Coffee time and the sun is just coming up.  Now I did the surgery on the shorts and if you look close one leg is longer than the other, and I thought I did a really good jobSmile

Work went kind of well today.  The golf cart had a flat tire, I tried to fix it and about three hours later it went flat again.  Had to walk back to the shop and get the air compressor, which is a small one, and walk back to the golf cart.  I tried to fix it again and it lasted a couple of hours but started going flat again.  Maybe I’ll get it fixed tomorrow.

I have to take another picture of the Kubota. You may notice that what looks like racing decals on the hood is actually duct tape…

112_3613

I just finished sharpening the blades that is why it is up on the blocks. We mow about five acres a week with this little 44 inch mower and it still runs great!

Linda fixed a good supper tonight, chicken, potatoes, beets, string beans and apple sauce.  Really good…

112_3615

Not sure what happened today but I’m sore, it really hurts to walk so I’m taking a couple of Aleve to see if that helps.

Watched some TV tonight but I don’t feel real good so shower time and time for bed….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment