Friday, April 20, 2012

Thursday April 19th 2012

Another gorgeous day!!!  Cool this morning but going to warm up nicely!

I will be mowing again today at the campground.  It takes almost two full days to mow the RV Park and the mobile home park.  I do get a couple of other things done but not much.  The little lawn mower doesn’t go very fast and it isn’t very big but when it is all done it sure looks nice.  The Kubota is a fantastic mower.  When I was all finished with the mowing, I sprayed a bottle of Roundup and it was 5:30PM and time to go home and do some more mowing!  Larry was mowing when I got home so I knew I was going to have to mow!  It is supposed to rain tomorrow.  Larry cuts his grass a lot shorter than I do, it looks very good but with the trees I have and the roots sticking up out of the ground plus the mole hills, I need to mow a lot higher.

Linda fixed BBQ pork tonight, wow, it was goooooood!!!  We didn’t have sandwiches but she fixed baked potato to go along with it.  Then we had some pork and beans and apple sauce to go along with that.  I ate to much!

I took a shower and we took it easy tonight.  I probably should have taken some Aleve but didn’t want to get up after I had gone to bed.  Maybe if I’m hurting in the morning I willSmile…Night. Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment